Boost Your Confidence, Take Back Your Freedom
Dental implants are the ideal treatment for missing or severely damaged teeth because they don’t only restore aesthetics to your smile — they also make eating your favorite foods care-free again.
If you want the healthiest dental restoration on the market, implants prevent bone loss, keep your facial structure from sagging, and combats any other adverse effect of tooth loss.
Our Custom Dental Implant Solutions
3 Reasons Our
Process Stands Out
- Customized Treatment Plans: Dr. Larson will design a treatment plan to fit your unique needs. All of our dental restorations are custom-crafted to provide the optimal results that our patients have come to expect.
- Inviting Atmosphere: When you visit our Brea, CA, practice, you’ll be greeted by our team of warm and friendly dental professionals.
- Advanced Care for Your Entire Family: We invest in state-of-the-art technology to provide your whole family with the best care possible.
Download our e-book today!
Ready to find out more about this healthy and convenient way to restore the gaps in your smile? Check out our handy e-book on dental implants, and discover what over three million Americans have already learned about this revolutionary way to restore the gaps in your smile.
Dr. Larson is continuously searching for new and innovative equipment to make your implant treatment faster, more comfortable, and more precise. This means you can get back to the activities you love and still get the restoration of a lifetime. Our cutting-edge technology includes:
- Cone Beam Imaging from iCat FLX V® — A fast, easy, and convenient way for us to get a clear image of the structures that make up your smile. In less than a minute, ICAT generates a concise 3D model of your smile.
- Anatomage Invivo 6® — imaging software that provides the most precise resolution available for planning dental surgeries and restorations. We also create surgical guides for precision implant placements.
- Advanced Platelet-Rich Fibrin Therapy (APRF) — Dramatically increases your recovery time from dental surgery by using a centrifuge to enhance tissue generation. This is a 100% natural way to accelerate healing by using your bodies regenerative potential.
What our patients are saying
“Thank you, Dr. Larson, for fixing my smile and making it painless. You are the best dentist I’ve ever had.”
Brooks Larson, DDS
Dr. Larson is an expertly trained implant, family, and cosmetic dentist. When you choose him to treat your smile, you’re investing in years of training and experience that you won’t find anywhere else.
We’re second to none when it comes to our training, technology, and service. Dr. Larson will provide exceptional care by tailoring each visit to your individual needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule an appointment?
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Larson, simply call our office at (714) 784-5647 and speak with a member of our team. If you’d prefer, you can also fill out a convenient contact form online and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
How often should I visit the dentist?
In order to maintain a healthy smile, it’s crucial to visit Dr. Larson for cleanings and exams at least twice a year. These visits will allow us to keep your teeth free of plaque and tartar, as well as monitor your mouth for signs of dental issues such as tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer. If you’re prone to any of these conditions, Dr. Larson may recommend that you come in for checkups more frequently.